Saturday 9 April 2011

Challenge #2 Colour Challenge: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Bravo Burgundy & Pink Pirouette

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who entered our first ever challenge last week! We so so chuffed with all the entries, please come back often!

I'm pleased to announce that this week's Top 3 (in no particular order) are:



Well done girls, please grab the Top 3 banner for your side bar
On to this week's challenge, we have a colour combo for you this week which is:

and here is what the Design Team came up with for you this week:
Niki
Sharon

Sarah-Jane

Caroline

Angela

Amanda

Becky
Kieri


Don't forget we still have our CANDY up for grabs. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is:

1. Enter a card or project into any Challenge #1 to #4 (you can enter all four or just one and you can enter multiple times if you like but as long as each entry is different)
2. Display our banner in your sidebar
3. Link back to us
4. Become one of our lovely followers

A winner will be selected at random at the closing of Challenge #4

Thanks for joining in the fun xx 

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT entries! Looking forward to seeing this week's creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, thats good going for the very first challenge, thank you ladies I'm delighted to be in your top 3! ;)

    Love the colours for the next challenge ;)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done ladies.

    Great DT entries, I will try take part in this one again this week love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't sure about this challenge, so I hope you like what I've come up with.
    Am I first again?
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for setting this challange because I have discovered bravo burgandy! I had it in a sample pack and marker set but never used it before, it's a lovely colour and I'm sure I'll be using it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog - I'd love to play but only have SU stamps, no cardstock. Can I still play even though my cardstock won't be a specific match?
    Thanks for the DT inspiration! Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes of course Ruth - just choose the closest match to the colours.

    Hope that you can join in...x

    Here are the rules:
    A new challenge will be set every Saturday at 8am. You can make any project you like and enter the Simply Stampin' Challenge as long as you use one Stampin' Up! image or sentiment and it fits in with the challenge set that week. Entries close at 6pm the evening before the next challenge and the Top 3 will be announced the following day.

    You are welcome to combine the Simply Stampin' Challenge with as many other challenges as you like and you can enter multiple times as long as each of your entries are different. New creations only please - no back linking!

    Please also make sure you link back to the Simply Stampin' Challenge and become one of our followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sharon!
    I'm itching to get stampy today so will look forward to rustling something up ;)
    I've made sure to subscribe to you in my google reader too! Fun!
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a difficult one this week as I do not have all my stuff in holiday - thanks for the challenge.

    Look forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, as I stated in my blog, I'm not happy with my entry this week, but I really liked the colour combination so wanted to have a go. Definatly going to try this colour combo again!
    Thanks for your hard work xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew - made it 8 minutes to 6pm!!
    I do not like doing things under pressure.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete