Friday 20 January 2012

Challenge #43 - Sketch

Hi Everyone!

We had some fab entries for last weeks challenge, thank you to
everyone for joining in! Here are this week's Top 3:

Well done to you all! please take the Top 3 Banner for your Sidebar xx

We have a Sketch for this week's challenge so get crafting!

But don't forget that in order to be considered for the Top 3 you must use
one Stampin' Up! image or sentiment
and we reserve the right to remove submissions that do not represent the
challenge or link to non-SU promotions.

Here is this weeks inspiration from the Design Team:






How to enter:
Post your project to your blog and link back to us.  Then come back to us and link to your project using Mister Linky below but remember to link to the direct post rather than your general blog.



 Thanks for joining in this week's Challenge! xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a great sketch! Hope I get a chance to join in the fun! Thank you for my Top 3 Shout Out! I am honored to be among such wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the top 3 last week girls. So delighted! Looking forward to joining in with the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch. I had fun working with it. Look forward to more great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I missed up and entered the wrong card #8 my card for this challenge is #9. Where's my head

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful sketch - just found your blog. Great inspirational cards too! Will play again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to join in the fun this week. It is saying my blog does not exist on the link, but I assure you it does...ha! Just click on link it displays when it saying blog not found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch ladies and all of your creations are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and I am looking forward to playing again in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never entered a challenge before, you would need to scroll down for the the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I apologise for linking to my blog rather than the post, I will remember this for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularly love Susan's entry this week.

    ReplyDelete