Saturday 21 May 2011

Challenge #8 Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

Hi Everyone

Thank you to everyone who entered our sketch challenge last week - we really do love seeing how everyone uses the sketch differently and as usual we had some fantastic entries!  The Top 3 are:



Well done ladies - some really great cards there. Please take the Top 3 Banner for your sidebar x

So, on to this week's challenge, we have a colour combo for you this week:
Please feel free to substitute the colours for the nearest you have.
Here is what the Design Team came up with for you:
Kirei



We can't wait to see what you come up with - thanks for joining in x


4 comments:

  1. Well done to the DT your ideas are all wonderful. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for voting me Top Three.

    Lovely DT cards, as always. I hope to be back later this week with my card for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love a good colour challenge! Thanks girlies!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me in the top three pick for this colour challenge. It really has made me smile after having a pretty naff week.
    I'll be getting on with my floral frenzy entry later on!
    I love your challenges.
    Thanks
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete