Saturday 28 May 2011

Challenge #9 Floral Frenzy

Hi Everyone

Thank you to all who entered our colour combo challenge last week - as usual we had some really fab entries. This week's Top 3 are:


Well done girls - please take the Top 3 Banner for your sidebar x

So, on to this week's challenge which is
FLORAL FRENZY
We'd like to see some flowers on your projects this week
Here is what the Design Team came up with for you...



Kirei






So we figure this week's challenge shouldn't be too difficult and we are therefore looking forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for joining in x



7 comments:

  1. Another great challenge ladies. And thank you for picking my card in your Top 3 last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I think I've posted my card twice,I'm still new to Blogworld and hope to crack posting submissions soon. I had a great time using my Blossom Punch for this card and created my favourite flower,the Peonie. Thanks for such a great challenge,and I look forward to next weeks. Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, and what a lovely use of Fun Flowers die and a flower for all seasons, love all the designs so far.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any excuse to reach for the florals, thanks ladies!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My card for this challenge is the fourth one done, with the little flower in the corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies being new to this blogging lark I popped my name down before I had put my design on my blog - doh!. My entry is now there - it's the mini scrapbook album using the Build a Blossom stamp set :) I have also done a scrapbook page as well using the Fun Flowers die can I have more than one bite at the cherry?
    Loving all the inspiration from everyone's entries and I look forward to doing more challenges in the future :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fantastic entries from you all so far - keep on posting more as we love to see your creativity!
    Bx (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete